FlintoBox Racing activity
Assemble an inclined plane; explore the movement of the car on the inclined plane at different levels of inclination.
Help them fix the inclined plane at different levels on the stand and observe the movement of the car on the race mat.
1. Cognition: Explain to your child the uses of an inclined plane. Give them examples of inclined plane that can be seen in our daily lives – ramp, staircase, slide, etc.
2. Coordination: Assist your child in fixing the plane board at different levels of inclination. Let them remove the plane board and fix it on different spacers.
3. Spatial Relation: Help your child ride the car over the inclined plane at different levels and observe how far the car goes at each level.
4. Colour: Encourage your child to name the colours on the race mat where the car stops each time. Point at a colour and ask them to adjust the inclined plane such that the car reaches there.
5. Social: Make it a two-player game in which the players take turns at choosing the inclination and riding the car. The player whose car reaches the farthest wins the game in each round.
Country of Origin : India
Age : Suitable 2+ years
✅ PreHugged Check ✅
👍 – Good condition
👎 – The sticker side of the board has dust and lint