Key Words 8c – Fun with Sounds – Hardcover Book
• Key Words with Peter and Jane uses the most frequently met words in the English language as a starting point for learning to read successfully and confidently.
• The Key Words reading scheme is scientifically researched and world renowned.
• Book 8c provides the link with writing for the words used in Readers 8a and 8b. Once this book has been completed, the child can move on to book 9a.
• The Key Words with Peter and Jane books work because each of the key words is introduced gradually and repeated frequently. This builds confidence in children when they recognise these key words on sight (also known as the ‘look and say’ method of learning). Examples of key words are: the, one, two, he.
• There are 12 levels, each with 3 books: a, b, and c. Series a: Gradually introduces new words. Series b: Provides further practise of words featured in the ‘a’ series. Series c: Links reading with writing and phonics. All the words that have been introduced in each ‘a’ and ‘b’ book are also reinforced in the ‘c’ books.
About the Author
Ladybird brings together characters from well-loved children’s TV shows such as Peppa Pig, In the Night Garden, Ben and Holly and the lively twosome Topsy and Tim; plus a whole host of fairy tale favourites like Cinderella and Pinocchio.
Sharing a Ladybird story with your child is a great way to start exploring the big, wide world. Whether they’re discovered through snuggly bedtime favourites, buggy books that accompany adventures or fun apps for playtime, really great stories open up whole new worlds and spark imagination, creativity and curiosity.
Age : Suitable for 6+ years
Brand – Ladybird
✅ PreHugged Check ✅
👍 – Excellent condition
👍 – All pages intact
Country of Origin: UK