Read at Home – Floppy’s Phonics – Such a Fuss – Paperback Book
Viv makes a big fuss.
• Read at Home Floppy’s Phonics are entertaining stories which encourage children to practise synthetic phonic skills by blending letter sounds to make words – an essential skill in learning to read. They include your favourite Oxford Reading Tree characters, making learning fun and memorable.
• Level 2: Starting to Read
For children who:
• can recognise a few words by sight
• can use pictures to read simple sentences
• know some initial letter sounds
Read at Home is the best-selling home reading series designed for young, beginner readers. It features all the popular Oxford Reading Tree characters in exciting stories specially written for parents to support their children’s reading at home. These entertaining stories, with real life and fantasy adventures, are carefully graded across 5 levels, and contain built-in progression and vocabulary repetition throughout.
Age : Suitable for 5+ years
✅ PreHugged Check ✅
👍 – Good condition
👍 – All pages intact
Country of Origin: UK