Wooden Peg Puzzle – Alphabet with Base Image (wooden knob)
🎁 Brand New 🎁
1. Development of fine motor skills: Peg puzzles require children to grasp, hold and manipulate small objects. This helps to develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
2. Cognitive development: Peg puzzles can help develop a child’s problem-solving and critical thinking skills. As they figure out how to fit the pieces together, they learn to identify shapes, colors, and patterns.
3. Language development: Peg puzzles can be used to teach children new vocabulary words and concepts. For example, a puzzle with different animal shapes can help children learn the names of different animals.
4. Concentration and patience: Completing a peg puzzle requires focus and concentration, which can help children build their attention span and learn to be patient.
5. Social skills: Playing with peg puzzles can be a social activity, as children can work together to complete the puzzle. This can help develop their communication and collaboration skills.
Country of Origin : China
Age : Suitable for 1-3 years.