This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage, even if you have accessed the websites or services of those companies through our Website.
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that anonymized information to our partners. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and you agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. We might use the fact you have purchased or inquired about a certain brand of apparel, for instance, to show you advertisements for the company that sells that brand, but we will not tell that company who you are.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- These cookies are used for Analytics, Advertising and Behavioral Remarketing.
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
Your personal information is stored for set periods. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services.
- For customer service and resolution purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to send you relevant, personalised communications by post in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at any time by writing to or emailing us
- We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website.
- The legal basis for holding your details
- We hold information about your order as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it in accordance with requirements to keep legitimate business records.
- We will only contact you about your order or if you have given your permission to receive further marketing information.
All of your details are stored with password protection and managed by a designated data controller. You have a right (see below) to ask for your details to be deleted and forgotten and can do this by contacting us.
- We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
- WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Service Providers:
- User Profiles and Content:
- Disclosure of Data:
- Business Transaction
- Legal Requirements
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of VALS International Ventures Private Limited which operates PreHugged.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- With Your Consent:
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Links To Other Sites
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
- name and password
- email address
- shipping and billing information
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. If you wish to request deletion of your information, please contact us. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
The security of your Personal Information is vitally important to us. All users of the internet should feel safe in accessing and sharing information online and so ensuring that we store your information safely and responsibly is of high priority to us.
However we all need to understand that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We have set up a series of safeguards and complied with current regulations to protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event of a breach of security we pledge to notify you within ten days of its discovery with a plan of action to help you to take any necessary steps if your data has been compromised.
Your account on this website is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Unless we inform you otherwise, our Service Providers do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect, your list of “friends” from Facebook may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to India.
If you would like to make a request, please contact us and we will endeavour to answer and deal with your request as speedily as possible. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information. However, we may have to charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is deemed unfounded or excessive.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us.
Please provide sufficient detail about the information in question to help us locate it. We will then use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine if there is a problem and take the necessary corrective action within a reasonable time.