Sudoku on Wooden board
🎁 Brand New 🎁
• Enhanced Concentration: Playing Sudoku requires focused attention, which can help improve concentration and cognitive skills.
• Memory Improvement: Sudoku involves remembering numbers and their placements, which can exercise and enhance your memory.
• Logical Thinking: Solving Sudoku puzzles involves logical deduction and problem-solving skills, which can help develop your logical thinking abilities.
• Stress Relief: Engaging in Sudoku can provide a sense of relaxation and stress relief by diverting your mind from other worries.
• The famous game of strategy and observation! You can play with numbers or with colors, to vary the challenges.
THE AIM OF THE GAME:
Fill the grid with numbers 1 to 9 or with 9 different colors. They should never be repeated on the same line, in the same column, or in the same sub-grid (the sub-grids contain 3 x 3 squares).
-50 “numbers and colors” sheets with the solution on the reverse. The grids
are divided into 3 levels of difficulty
– 81 pieces of 9 different colors. There is a number on the reverse of each piece (for example, blue corresponds to the number 3).
– 1 game board
How to play:
-Place the colored pieces on the board as indicated on the chosen question:
-Fill all the empty boxes, ensuring that the same color is not repeated within the same column of line, and only appears once within one grid of nine square
Country of Origin : China
Age : Suitable for 5+ years.